Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LOL

In Da morning
Can see da sky
Can see the sunshine brightly
Can see the aeroplane
In da night
I can see the dark sky
Even if it is dark
It is still beautiful
I can see the moon
I can see the shiny stars
Hurrmm... what a fantastic reality!!
I belive i can fly..
I believe i can touch the sky..
Just... believe?? NO....
I CAN’T GET IT
No matter what they say
I’m CRAZY..??!!
I DON’T CARE!!!
They said that i’m BAD..
Are they GOOD ENOUGH HUH..?!!
URGHHHH.....
People just say... what they know
But.. can they imagine
How am i going through all these
Hurrmmm...
Don’t judge the book by its cover!!!!
So... THINK about it..
Ermm....
What i’m saying ..??
I DON’T KNOW..........I DON’T KNOW ....
Hehehehe..... =D
Just be yourself and improve yourself
If you want to be the other person..
Ahhh......Just THINK ABOUT IT..!
Be a GOOD person...yeahh??!
So....it’s all for now
Daaaa......SEE YEAH!!!!!!!
THE BEST THAT I EVER HAD
“CRAZY BEAUTIFUL”


“ONE FINE DAY”,
ARIE LASSO.....

No comments:

Post a Comment