Thursday, April 23, 2009

NEVA STOP FIGHTING

i have to struggle 4 da nex sem..
i don't want to let my spirit down..
if we,my fren and i, try harder..and harder..we can get it..
but then i have to trust my self first dat i can do it..
GOD help me..
I noe HE oweyz there and i have to pray 4 dat..
"RABBANA YASSIR WALA TU'ASSIR, WAJA'ALNA MINAN NAJIHIN"
ingat ARIE jangan hampakan harapan yur beloved parents..
they noe u can do it..so lets give a try..
da most important..ingat..
belajar IKHLAS, niat LILLA HI TA'ALA...
dats the real keyword towards yur succes..

did u want to be as one of them..?
they can manage their time..their studied..and everything..
so u hav to prove to them.. wat ever u had in the past..
it does'nt affect yours 4 this time being..

you can change it if u want..and if u dont...its up to u...
YES..! I DO WANT IT...
hurmm.. if u want it so dont waste u time..be ready in every steps u make....
make sure u make da right decisison...
last word from da bottom of yur heart,

INGATLAH ALLH MAHA ADIL UNTUK MENENTUKAN SEGALANYA...
HE KNOWS DA BEST FOR HIS HAMBANYA...

--------be ISTIQAMAH in every EFFORT u do-----
( bottom of ARIE's heart)




No comments:

Post a Comment