Sunday, October 18, 2009

HAPPY TILL LAST


u took my hand u showed me how
u promised me u'd be around
uh huh..that's right
i took yur words and i believe
in everything u said to me
uh huh..that's right


if someone said three years from now
u'd be long gone
i'd stand up and punch them out
cuz they're all wrong
i konw better cuz u said forever and ever
who knew??

remember when we were such fools
and so convinced and just too cool
i wish i could touch u again
i wish i could still call u friend
i'd give everything

when someone said count yur blessings now
b4 they're long gone
i guess i just didn't kow how
i was all wrong
they knew better cuz u said forever and ever
who knew..??


i'll keep u locked in my head untill we meet again
untill we..untill we meet again
and i won't forget u,my friend
what happened..??


if someone said three years from now
u'd be long gone
i'd stand up and punch them cuz they're all wrong
and that last kiss
i'll cherish
untill we meet again
and time makes
it harder
i wish i could remember
but i keep u
in my memory
u visit me in my sleep...

happy till last,
arie art..

No comments:

Post a Comment